RELATIONSHIP ALCHEMY COACHING CIRCLES MEMBERSHIP LEVELS
- Basic: $125 per month
- Premium: $200 per month
- Premium Plus: $250 per month
- Downloadable Workbook Available for $25- please email for details:
Includes stories, exercises, and lessons which will guide and delight you on your path to relationship fulfillment.
THE ART & SCIENCE OF ROMANCE PROGRAM
- The Art and Science of Romance is a six-week program which includes six private phone or in-person sessions, workbook and between session support. The fee is either $150 a session or a pre-paid package of $500 for four sessions held within a three-month period.
CUSTOMIZED PRIVATE SESSIONS
- Weekly or bi-monthly coaching sessions that are designed for you. Each is 45 minutes in length and includes assessments, between-session exercises and email encouragement. The fee for Private Coaching is $150 a session or $500 for four sessions prepaid. These sessions must be held within a three-month period.
CURTIS’S PRIVATE SESSIONS
- The fee for Curtis’s Private Coaching is $125 per hour (click to pay for an individual session).
KAT & CURTIS’S ORACLE VISIONING PROCESS
- Discover your own magical vision and action plan that makes it real, with both Kat & Curtis guiding you. $250 for a 90 minute session (click to pay for your session).
“Staying Engaged” Relationship Conversation Cards
The Staying Engaged Card Deck is a standard deck of playing cards with a delightful twist! Each card has a question that is sure to spark a heart to heart conversation with someone you love. There are many ways to use these cards to enhance a relationship by finding out what you and someone you love cares about. They were originally designed for couples getting married but soon became popular with anyone seeking to have meaningful conversations. There is a bonus to using these cards no matter what the circumstance. They are FUN as well as enlightening and can be enjoyed by people of all ages and circumstances.
“I was not in a relationship and was frankly frustrated by my seeming inability to create one. Over the last few months of working with Kat, I discovered a giant secret – something that I always knew intellectually but never really experienced – and that is the truth that creating a ‘great relationship’ out there in the world begins with creating a great relationship with oneself.”